Nepal CashbackJune 14, 2023
Transact at any of the Al Fardan Exchange branches in UAEand send money to Nepalvia City Express and enjoy cashback! (T&C apply).
Campaign Period - 1st to 30th June 2023
Cashback: Cashback on the remitted volume
Eligibility - All customers who do remittance transaction to Nepal during the promo period through City Express will be eligible for cashback rewards up to slab 100,000 NPR.
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is provided by Al Fardan Exchange LLC (“Al Fardan Exchange “).
- This promotion is applicable only for individual money transfer transactions. Corporate transactions will not qualify for the draw.
- All valid transactions need to be initiated & completed within the promotion eligibility periods.
- All customers who do remittance transaction during the promo period through City Express will be eligible for cashback rewards up to slab 100,000 NPR.
- Al Fardan Exchange may deny the entry of any remittance transaction by a participant to the promotion on account of unethical, false or unauthentic practices.
- If any remittance transaction is found suspicious and or based on fraudulent act or insufficient/misleading information, Al Fardan Exchange reserves the right to withdraw the prize and disqualify the participant/winner.
- Al Fardan Exchange may publish the winners' photos, videos & name in any media for present/future marketing and publicity purposes. The participant/winner hereby consents to the use of his information and photo & video by Al Fardan Exchange and further confirms that he/she will not be entitled for any claim against Al Fardan Exchange on account of the use of his/her photos/data contributed by the participant/winner.
- Al Fardan Exchange reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions instructed by the Government regulators without prior notice to the customers at any time and the participant/winner shall be bound by such amendments.
- Al Fardan Exchange reserves the right to postpone/cancel, void, cancel, and suspend the promotion for any reason whatsoever.
- Any failure to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions may result in the disqualification of the participant/winner.
- The decision of Al Fardan Exchange regarding any issue or conflict or any other matter regarding the promotion shall be final and legally binding on all the participant/winner.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable non- refundable, and no cash alternative is offered.
- The decision of Al Fardan Exchange regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Al Fardan Exchange accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault including technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failureof any kind or If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when transacting online, Al Fardan Exchange does not take any responsibility for incomplete transactions and any incomplete transactions will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw. Al Fardan Exchange accepts no responsibility for any transaction which is not completed for any reason.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Al Fardan Exchange reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Al Fardan Exchange, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize.
- The promotion is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- Al Fardan Exchange shall not be liable for any monetary loss or damage to any participant resulting from participating in the promotion.
- Al Fardan Exchange shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations hereunder due to Force Majeure i.e., severe weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, terror attack, inevitable accidents, acts of God or any other circumstances amounting to Force Majeure.
- All disputes arising or in connection with this Promotion are subject to the laws of the United Arab of Emirates and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of competent courts of the United Arab of Emirates.
- Al Fardan Exchange highly recommends that customers keep their contact information up to date.
- Al Fardan Exchange will never ask customers for their personal bank details and other important documents or require winners to pay a fee to claim prizes.
- Only Al Fardan Exchange employees are excluded from the promotion.
- Enquires and/or Complaints: For any further clarification and/or complaints, dial 600522265 or please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Nepal Cashback” promotion in the subject line. Such complaints will be responded to within Seven (7) working days from the date of receipt of the complaint or for a quick resolution.
- Additional fees may be levied by the correspondent bank/financial institution or entity providing financial services to the beneficiary of remittances.
- Penalties and Fees may be applied if there is a customer error or omission in providing correct or incomplete information for remittances.
- This product/service may be affected by changes in foreign currency exchange rates.
- The actual time to complete a transaction may differ from estimates due to increased scrutiny of transactions by the correspondent bank/financial institution or entity providing financial services to beneficiary of remittances.